MCC Toronto’s Community Outreach Partnership (COP) Grant serves to support underfunded community organizations whose vision and mission closely align with our own, and that are doing important work in the areas of LGBTQ2S+, Human Rights, health and/or social services. Since 2004, the COP grant has awarded over $150,000 to 35 community organizations through the support of our incredibly generous donors.
2021 Grant application portal open: Monday, September 20
2021 Grant application deadline: Friday, November 12
Specific eligibility information:
- COP grants are only available to organizations and not individuals
- Organizations must be located in and/or serve the GTA.
- Organizations are only eligible for one grant within a 3-year time frame.
- Organizations are asked to communicate the source of the grant to its membership.
- Priority will be given to smaller and underfunded organizations that have annual budgets less than $1,000,000.
- Granted funds will be $5,000 per annum, which could be awarded to one or more organizations.
Successful applicants will be selected and contacted by December 1, 2021.
If you have any further questions please contact email@example.com.
Categorized in: Grants