- 115 Simpson Avenue, Toronto, ON M4K 1A1
- 416-406-MCCT (6228)
From the Bloor-Danforth subway line:
- Take the Broadview, King (504) or Dundas (505) streetcars south from Broadview Station.
- Exit the streetcar at Don Jail Roadway (Simpson Avenue is directly across the street.)
- Walk east on Simpson to the next block and you will find the church on the corner of Simpson and Howland.
From the Yonge-University-Spadina subway line:
- Take the College/Carlton/Gerrard (506) streetcar eastbound from either Queen’s Park or College Stations or westbound from Main Station (on the Bloor-Danforth line).
- Get off the streetcar at Howland Road on Sundays.
- Simpson Avenue is one short block north.
MCC Toronto is in the Riverdale district of Toronto near Broadview Avenue and Gerrard Street. The church is located at the corner of Simpson and Howland Avenues. This intersection is one block west of Logan and one block north of Gerrard.
Parking is strictly enforced — be sure to read all parking restriction signs very carefully.
From Hwy. 404 / Don Valley Parkway:
Riverdale is accessed by Hwy. 404/Don Valley Parkway at the Bayview Exit. Travel south on Bayview Avenue and exit at River Street. Follow River until you get to Gerrard Street. Turn left onto Gerrard and continue until you get to Howland Avenue. Howland is the first street on the left after Broadview Avenue. Go north on Howland to Simpson Avenue. MCC Toronto is on the left-hand side.
From The Gardiner Express Way:
Exit the Gardiner Express Way at the final off ramp (where the Gardiner ends and becomes Lakeshore Road.) Travel north on Carlaw Avenue (first set of traffic lights after leaving the Gardiner) to Gerrard Street. Turn left on Gerrard and travel westbound to Howland Avenue. Howland is the first street on the right after Logan Avenue. Go north on Howland to Simpson Avenue. MCC Toronto is on the left-hand side.
From Lakeshore Boulevard:
Continue on Lakeshore east to Carlaw Avenue. Turn left onto Carlaw and travel north to Gerrard Street. Turn left onto Gerrard and travel westbound to Howland. Howland is the first street on the right after Logan Avenue. Go north on Howland to Simpson Avenue. MCC Toronto is on the left-hand side.
Send Us a Message
Feel free to contact us. Send us a comment or question – the form below will be directed to our general email box and someone from the staff will respond to your message. Use the Staff Directory below to contact a staff member directly.
Click any of the sections below to view complete contact lists by department.
Senior Pastor’s Office
- Senior Pastor:
- Executive Assistant to Rev. Dr. Brent Hawkes:
- Ext. 107
Requests for House Blessings & Baptisms, Notices of Death or Hospitalization
Leadership & Spiritual Life
- Pastor of Spiritual Development:
Worship & Engagement
- A.M. Worship Planning:
- Ext. 130
- P.M. Worship Planning:
- Alternative Worship Planning:
- Program Leader, Refugee Ministry:
- Ext. 125
- Ministry Leader of Community Engagement:
- Ext. 127
- Prayer Requests:
- or call Ext. 114
- Our Deacons:
- Deacon Brian Birkby
Deacon Jon Mackereth
Deacon Kevin Willcock
Deacon Linda Leenders
Deacon Randi Williams
Deacon Sandra Fontenelle
Deacon Sandra Millar
Deacon Eileen Dalusong
- Music Director:
- Team Leader of Elevation Service Music:
- Choir Inquiries:
- New members are welcome to join The Choir. Email:
Rites of Passage
- Weddings Coordinator:
- Ext. 170
- Pager #: 416-235-7330
Finance, Administration & Revenue
- Executive Director:
- Ext. 131
- Financial Controller:
- Ext. 101
- Financial Assistant:
- Team Leader of Facilities:
- Ext. 179
- Team Leader of Communications:
- Ext. 103
- Team Leader of Giving Programs:
- Ext. 139
- Development Assistant:
- Ext. 138