Theme: The Return of the Prodigal Son
The retreat involves a combination of short presentations, personal reflections and group participation. This process has long been used to provide a safe, respectful space for reflection and group sharing that is completely invitational. Participation is at an individual’s comfort level.
Facilitator: Reverend Jeff Rock
- Make new friends
- Enjoy the Niagara Region
- Relax and nurture your spirit
- Enjoy quiet time and reflection
- Join together in Sunday Worship
- Enjoy great accommodations and food!
Jericho House has a country setting, outdoor labyrinth, and hiking trails.
- Registration Fees: Regular registration: $200.00
- First time registration: $180.00
- Young Adults (18-25): $160.00
- No refunds after May 6th
- Donations to the bursary fund are welcome and encouraged
- The retreat is from 4:00 p.m. Friday to Sunday Lunch.
- Carpool can be arranged
Food Disclaimer: Reasonable effort to accommodate your gluten free and vegetarian dietary needs will be made. If you need a specific dietary food it is your responsibility to bring this specific dietary food with you.
Registration is now full. We’ll see you at Jericho House!