Our Annual Christmas Appeal
Where everyone matters
MCC Toronto’s annual year-end Christmas Appeal is our most important fundraising campaign of the year. With a goal to raise $60,000 by December 31, the support of donors and friends at this time is so vital to our continuing efforts to our hope of reaching more community members in need.
With 2020 vision, MCC Toronto is working toward a world
- Where there are Human Rights for all
- Where barriers to inclusion come tumbling down
- Where everyone matters and everyone belong
And you can help.
Please consider making a gift in support of our Annual Christmas Appeal. With your support at this special time of year, we can better respond to wider community needs by:
- Expanding our Human Rights work in building out new capacities to advocate, organize and achieve real social justice for all.
- Developing more public programs that address social justice issues important to our communities.
- Creating more opportunities to bring community members together, including more Community Meals, and the formation of new support groups for youth, seniors and refugees.
These and other 2020 initiatives will only be possible with your support and generosity as we continue to change lives and save lives.